Sunday, August 12, 2012

Healing

The past few weeks have been so hard, but very healing, too! You never want to have a child go to heaven, but we are so thankful that Easton is in heaven and that he is looking down on us.

Andrew has been a complete joy during this time. He seems to understand that something isn't right, so he has been extremely cuddly and giving tons of kisses. He will bring his monkey over to me and just cuddle with me and his monkey. 

Steve and I have been doing better. We have been drawing closer together instead of pulling apart. I'm so thankful that I have him! I wouldn't know what I would do without him. He is such a good daddy to our Monkey. 

This week was my first week back at work. It was so hard! Not everyone knew what happened which helped, but they people who knew it was harder to talk to them about it. It helped going to CR this Friday and just talk to the girls and just have their support. 

Mom and Dad have been travelling a lot this summer. I am so glad that they are able to travel together, but Andrew really misses them when they are gone. 

Jeff leaves for college on the 22nd! How did the summer fly by?! I am so excited for him, but going to miss him so much!

I am so thankful for my family and the healing that God gives us over time! So thankful for my God! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home