Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life Since October 30

Steve and I are enjoying being married and all the challenges that come with being newly weds. We have had many visits with our wonderful pastor JasonB and with my parents. Mostly, it happens when I have a melt down and things aren't going my way. Hmm...Surprise right? When we first got married, I was always waiting and waiting to go home and be in my house with my parents, and not to be around Steve all the time. Lately, I have loved and can't wait for Steve to come home and spend time with me! Home is becoming more like home. I think it helped when we finally got our kitchen table. Thanks Dad! We love how cozy it is on cold winter days.

On December 15, we were able to find out that we were going to have a baby boy! We were so excited. My parents cried and everyone we told was super happy to have another boy in the family. Steve said from the very begginning that we were going to have a boy! Before we knew, we had fun buying odds and ends for our little monkey. We are so excited to meet Andrew Charles Jones on April 20th, 2011. We, well I am, hoping that he comes on his due date or the day before, so my dad can meet his grandson before he leaves for Israel.

Christmas is only a few days away and we are busy getting last minute things accomplished before we can relax and enjoy our families. We are so thankful for a God who loves us so much that he was willing to be born in a manger for us, and then die on a cross for all of our sins!

Merry Christmas everyone! We hope you have a wonderful time with your families and a wonderful New Year.

Love,
Megan, Steve, and Baby Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home