Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update

I’ve had my next blog entry in my mind for the past three weeks, but today I’m sitting at the computer drawing a blank. So much is going on in our lives, but it just seems so overwhelming when I sit down each time at the computer. 

Steve has been in Drug Court for three months and it seems to be going really well. He still has 15months left but it seems better than the 18months…Ok maybe it DOES seem forever! He is still working on construction, but he needs to find a better job, so we can get a new place to live, a car/truck, and just survive on a better salary. He loves being a daddy and loves teaching his son new things. 

Andrew turned 15months on Sunday!!! Every time I look at him I can’t believe how big he is getting. I always ask what happened to my lil baby! I miss the cuddles and always wanting his mommy. Then I was reminded this past weekend when he wanted his mommy so much because his tooth hurt so bad. When he teethed with the other eight he did great! He had a molar that finally popped through, but all he wanted was his mommy. It made me feel great because he wanted me and only me!!! He also started walking on Friday, the 13th. It is so adorable! Once again, I can’t believe he is so big! He walks when he wants to and also will walk a long ways if no one is making a big deal out of it. Once someone Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jeff, or his parents, he will fall down and start laughing. O, Andrew Charles how I love you so very much! 

I’ve been doing great! I’m still working at PM which is fun and then will start working for RW part time, too. Both are part time which is so nice and then I can still spend some time with my little man. I can’t imagine my life without Andrew! It would be so empty. I miss him so very much when I am away from him. We both get so excited when we see each other after a long day. J Steve and I are doing well. I need to remember to let God do the work in Steve and not me. God is Steve’s Savior not me. I need to step aside and let God do His work in Him. I’ve been realizing that I am CODEPENTENT! See, I’m not scared to admit it anymore! I need to take care of myself and Andrew! 

The other BIG NEWS we have is that Baby Jones #2 is due February 23, 2013! It doesn’t seem like the right time to have another baby, but I know God has a plan for this baby and us! That is such a huge load off of my mind! We are praying for a girl, but I’m not sure how I would do with a girl since I’m so use to a boy. We have a girl name picked out, but still have no boy name. At least with have 7 months to figure that out! 

A quote I keep thinking about is: God is good ALL the time!

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Johanna said...

Sounds exciting! A new baby. I remember when mine were babies and now my oldest of five kids is 23 and my baby is 9. oh it goes by too fast. Enjoy it while it lasts :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home