Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You Wont's Relent by Jesus Culture

So much has happened since i last posted but this about sums it up! 


You won't relent until you have it all
My heart is yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one- Jesus Culture





There is nothing that this family wants or needs more! We need more of Jesus and less of us! This is the Jones' family prayer! There is nothing we want more than Jesus! We need Jesus to be the flame of our hearts! No one else! 

So my friends PLEASE pray for us daily that we would trust in Jesus and follow him no matter what!!! He is our King! The only one we all should live for because HE is so glorious! 

Love,
The Jones Crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home